L♥ve being a fashion addict, love pretty things, high heels, anything and everything that sparkles!
Drama is my middle name... I got GLITTER running through my veins! ♥
99% of the time my brain goes about thinking blah blah.. meh, why, huh, WTF, F♥♥D, British Accent, Disney, Diamonds, Shopping, One Direction, Jensen Ackles and internet.. The other 1% I'm usually asleep! ~_~
So hit that Follow button if any of the above interests you! B)